You are hereBack to top
The Ultimate BMAT Collection: 5 Books In One, Over 2500 Practice Questions & Solutions, Includes 8 Mock Papers, Detailed Essay Plans, 2019 Edition, (Paperback)
A great score on the BMAT is a vital part of a strong application to medical school, and The Ultimate BMAT Collection has everything you need to get into the university of your dreams.
Whether you're applying for Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, or Dentistry, the top universities expect an exceptional BMAT score. A notoriously difficult test, testing your problem solving, critical thinking, knowledge of principles of Science and Maths, and ability to write an exceptional essay that guides its reader to a logical and reasoned conclusion - all within a tight time limit. Your score in the BMAT can make or break your application, as it tests all the skills that admissions departments look for in a top medical student. Therefore, it's essential to score as highly as possible on this crucial exam.
From UniAdmissions, the UK's leading Oxbridge and Medical Admissions company, The Ultimate BMAT Collection contains FIVE of our bestselling BMAT books in ONE volume, giving you the best and most fully comprehensive guide to your revision, practice, and BMAT success.
Written by BMAT specialists, doctors and top medical tutors, and full of insider knowledge and tips, the Ultimate BMAT Collection is designed to help you make the most of your preparation, approach the test with confidence, and get those top scores.
This book includes:
- The Ultimate BMAT Guide - contains comprehensive information about the BioMedical Admisions Test (BMAT), including tips, techniques and strategies to save you time and maximise your scores. Covers each of the three sections in detail, and prepares you for all question types that you'll face in the exam, and how to approach them successfully, including sample essays. Also includes 800 questions and fully worked solutions so you can practice your skills and understand how to improve.
- BMAT Practice Papers Volume 1 - contains mock papers updated for 2019 entry: 250 questions with fully worked solutions to help you improve your scores.
- BMAT Worked Solutions Volume 1 - clear, thorough, and extensive solutions to the practice papers, written by experts, providing worked solutions and sample answers to ensure you can put your learning into practice.
- BMAT Practice Papers Volume 2 - contains mock papers updated for 2019 entry: 450 questions with fully worked solutions to help you improve your scores.
- BMAT Worked Solutions Volume 2 - clear, thorough, and extensive solutions to the practice papers, written by experts, providing worked solutions and sample answers to ensure you can put your learning into practice.
Hungry for more? Visit the Uni Admissions website for more application resources, personal statement strategies, and application support.
About the Author
Matthew is Medical Resources Editor at UniAdmissions and a 4th year medical student at St Catherine's College, Oxford. As the first student from Barry Comprehensive School in South Wales to receive a place on the Oxford medicine course he embraced all aspects of university life, both social and academic. Matt Scored in the top 5% for his UKCAT and BMAT to secure his offer at the University of Oxford. Matthew has worked with UniAdmissions since 2014 - tutoring several applicants successfully into Oxbridge and Russell group universities. His work has been published in international scientific journals and he has presented his research at conferences across the globe. In his spare time, Matt enjoys playing rugby and golf. Rohan is the Director of Operations at UniAdmissions and is responsible for its technical and commercial arms. He graduated from Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge and is a fully qualified doctor. Over the last five years, he has tutored hundreds of successful Oxbridge and Medical applicants. He has also authored ten books on admissions tests and interviews. Rohan has taught physiology to undergraduates and interviewed medical school applicants for Cambridge. He has published research on bone physiology and writes education articles for the Independent and Huffington Post. In his spare time, Rohan enjoys playing the piano and table tennis.