You are hereBack to top
ASVAB Prep 2020-2021: 4 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Kaplan's ASVAB Prep 2020–2021 features proven strategies and realistic practice for all sections of the ASVAB and AFQT. Comprehensive subject review, expert tips, and detailed explanations will help you face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that ASVAB Prep 2020–2021 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the ASVAB that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the test—or you'll get your money back.
With ASVAB Prep 2020–2021 you can study on the go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, complete quizzes, and take practice tests.
- More than 1,000 realistic practice questions with explanations
- Four full-length ASVAB practice tests with detailed explanations: 1 online and 3 in the book
- Detailed subject review, including targeted strategies for vocabulary questions and math problem solving
- An extensive word list to help you build your vocabulary
- Comprehensive content review and specific methods for tackling all technical topics: science, electronics, auto/shop, mechanical information, and object assembly
- Specific strategies for mastering the Computer Adaptive Test format
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want additional practice tests, flashcards, and an online quiz bank? Try ASVAB Prep Plus 2020–2021.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.