You are hereBack to top
Learn Python Programming: Write code from scratch in a clear & concise way, with a complete basic course. From beginners to intermediate, an han (Paperback)
You are about to learn how to start writing the kind of code that runs core parts of YouTube, Facebook, NASA, Yahoo , Mozilla, Uber, Spotify, Dropbox, Instagram, Pinterest and many others
There is a reason why some of the top tech companies in the world use Python programming language to develop certain functions within their core businesses....
It could be because Python is a high level language, which is easy to learn and more powerful than many other programming languages, because it uses small lines of code, because it is highly interactive, its wide user base, because it allows reusing and recycling of programs and much more.Whatever reason it is, you can make the most of it by learning python
If you've tried to learn any programming language before, you will agree with me that it is not a walk in the park. Most times, the content is plain boring, not actionable, not interactive, often outdated and hard to remember.
Are you looking for something different? Something that is the exciting to learn, actionable, interactive, up-to date, easy to understand, easy to remember, and tested by experts? Are you looking for a complete guide to python that will 10x your learning speed and enable you to start coding real projects to solve real world problems?
If you answered the last 3 questions above with a yes, keep reading....This is your bookIn it, you will learn the ins and outs of python programming including:
- What python is the most popular programming language that top tech companies rely on
- How to get started with python irrespective of your operating system
- How to use 10 of the most common python frameworks
- How to accept user inputs and display outputs with python
- How to define your own functions and modules in python
- How to work with external files with python
- How to build your own arcade games and games by learning GUI in python
- How to design conversational programs by leveraging the full power of variables, strings, integers and more
- How to unleash the full power of
- How to unleash your python programming language skills in image applications
- How to use one tool to test for errors and troubleshoot your programs easily
- How to run python on your phone so that you can keep practicing/testing on the go until everything sticks
- How to make mobile apps with python
- And much more
And the good part is that the book features interactive real world examples, expert tips and tricks that will help you to put whatever it is you are learning to test, something that will help you remember everything you learn
You can try the examples as many times as you want until you get it right to embed everything you learn into your long term memory
It is ideal for both beginners and intermediates
Want to learn python the easy and fun way?