You are hereBack to top
CELPIP Practice: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program(R) Practice Test Questions (Paperback)
CELPIP practice questions, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with full downloadable audio, detailed answer key, exam tips and multiple choice strategies
Here is what the CELPIP Practice Package can do for you:
- Practice Tests are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the CELPIP.
- Here are 2 sets of CELPIP questions, prepared by a dedicated team of experts that will prepare you for the exam like nothing else will.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management - a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
If you are taking the Canadian English Language Proficiency Index test - the Practice the CELPIP is an essential part of studying and passing
Each set of CELPIP Questions:
- Reading - Reading comprehension questions with full answer key and detailed step-by-step answer key with test tips and multiple choice strategies
- Listening - Includes FULL AUDIO for listening comprehension practice - use easy scan QR codes for downloadable audio
- Writing - Detailed instructions with walk-through examples and step-by-step help
- Speaking - Detailed examples for all 8 speaking questions.
Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, build your self confidence, and practice your exam time management.
All of these can make a huge difference in your score Practice Tests also reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam.
Why not do everything you can to get the best score on the CELPIP?