You are hereBack to top
USMLE Step 2 CS Practice Cases 2020: Prep + Proven Strategies (USMLE Prep) (Paperback)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to online practice tests, Qbank, and other resources included with the product.
With dozens of exam-like cases, Kaplan's USMLE Step 2 CS Practice Cases 2020 gives you the expert strategies and guidance you need to excel on this "hands on" section of the boards.
In USMLE Step 2 CS Practice Cases 2020, you'll get step-by-step advice on how to master essential patient care skills so you can complete all 12 of your cases efficiently. Time management is key on the CS exam, and our test-like cases help you get comfortable gathering patient information, performing physical examinations, and communicating findings so that you can ace the test.
- 30+ exam-like cases on frequently tested patient scenarios
- Strategies for articulating the differential diagnosis and ordering appropriate diagnostic studies
- Techniques for mastering the standardized patient encounter
- Time-management strategies to help you get more points in less time
- Step-by-step guidance for taking patient history and performing relevant physical exam maneuvers
- Advice for organizing the Patient Note from Kaplan's medical experts
- Kaplan's learning engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice cases and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
The previous edition of this book was titled USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019.
About the Author
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market and our dedicated staff of expert advisors and faculty ensures that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.