You are hereBack to top
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2020: 7-Book Set (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to online practice tests, Qbank, and other resources included with the product.
Kaplan Medical's USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2020: 7-Book Set offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics in every discipline—a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they'll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan's official lecture notes are packed with full-color diagrams and clear review. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry/Medical Genetics, Immunology/Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you'll need on this section of the boards
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review
- Clinical updates included in all 7 volumes to align with recent changes
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study
About the Author
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market and our dedicated staff of expert advisors and faculty ensures that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.