You are hereBack to top
GMAT Prep Plus 2020: 6 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Updated for the most recent exam changes, Kaplan’s GMAT Prep Plus 2020 has the strategies and practice you need for an advantage on test day. This edition includes 6 online practice tests and our proven test-taking strategies, plus more than 120 new practice questions and updated videos in the online resources.
We’re so confident that GMAT Prep Plus 2020 will raise your score that we guarantee it: After studying with the book and online resources, you'll score higher on the GMAT or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- 1,200+ practice questions—including new questions for the 2020 edition—cover all sections of the test and come with detailed explanations.
- Six full-length online practice tests in the same shorter format as the revised GMAT help you practice using the same interface and adaptivity you'll see on test day.
- A 200-question online Quiz Bank lets you select problems by topic, customizing your practice.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan's expert teachers.
- 1-on-1 academic support from Kaplan faculty on our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Video workshops with top Kaplan faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students—and every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We know the test. The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Find out more at kaptest.com.
Want to boost your studies with even more online practice and in-depth GMAT math and verbal workbooks? Try Kaplan's GMAT Complete 2020.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.