You are hereBack to top
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK (Paperback)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to online practice tests, Qbank, and other resources included with the product.
Targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK delivers what you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Drawing on Dr. Fischer's 20+ years of experience in the USMLE arena, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam.
- Exam-like focus on best initial test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- Step-by-step approach to patient care
- Flow charts, decision trees, and comparison tables condense broad topics at a glance
- New patient safety chapter
- Expert tips for recognizing incorrect answers
About the Author
Conrad Fischer, MD, is director of the residency program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and associate professor of physiology, pharmacology, and medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3; Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification; and USMLE Step 1 Physiology.