You are hereBack to top
The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College (Paperback)
For 10 years (and counting), The Naked Roommate has been the #1 go-to guide for your very best college experience
From sharing a bathroom with 40 strangers to sharing lecture notes, The Naked Roommate is your behind-the-scenes look at EVERYTHING you need to know about college (but never knew you needed to know).
This essential, fully updated edition is packed with real-life advice on everything from making friends to managing stress. Hilarious, outrageous, and telling stories from students on over 100 college campuses cover the basics, and then some, including topics on
- College Living: Dorm dos, don'ts, and dramas
- Finding People, Places, & Patience: Friend today, gone tomorrow
- Classes: To go or not to go?
- Dating: The Rules for College Love
- The Party Scene: Sex, drugs, and safety first
- Money: Grants, loans, and loose change
In college, there's a surprise around every corner. Luckily, The Naked Roommate has you covered