You are hereBack to top
Microsoft OneNote 2013 Plain & Simple (Paperback)
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft OneNote 2013 plain and simple Follow the book's easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to organize information and manage your work and personal lives.
Here's WHAT you ll learn:
- Take notes, organize, and share them
- Bookmark and tag notes for easier searching
- Add pictures, drawings, and spreadsheets
- Handwrite notes and convert them to text
- Record audio and video notes
- Access notes from the web or mobile device
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS Exercises to apply what you learn right away
About the Author
Peter Weverka is a computer-book author, technical writer, and freelance editor with years of experience creating content for an end-user audience. He has written books on a variety of Microsoft applications, including Microsoft OneNote 2010 Plain & Simple.